https://www.botvesting.com/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by Proinvesting Associates S.L, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF no.: B88501010 and registered office at: C/ Villajimena, 14, Piso 4D, C.P. 28032 - Madrid (Madrid).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the previous acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at every moment; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when he considers it opportune, by means of the publication of the new text in the Web; it is responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before acceding to the products and services of the Web; in case of not being in agreement with the same ones, please, refrain from using it.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the support to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right not expressly granted is reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting it, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that could correspond to him against the persons who carry out imitations or unfair uses of the same one.
WEB CONTENT AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is to say, accessing and viewing it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. The navigation through certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- To benefit (previous registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, in the conditions that are expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden to:
- Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those with commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of the downloadable materials in the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through the same.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
- It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not done in a way that harms the public image and brand of the OWNER, the Web or any of the persons and products referred to therein. In establishing links to the Web is expressly prohibited the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or other.
- The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited without the prior express consent of THE OWNER.
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
CONTENT AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a customer or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through the same and not to use them for:
- Incurring in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that undermines the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
- Violate the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER shall have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
The payment methods supported in the online store are:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- Express service
- Free shipping
- Other methods
The delivery time for shipments made by your online store are:
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
The customer has from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw from the purchase, without penalty and without stating the reasons. In the event that the consumer and user wishes to withdraw from the purchase of the product or contracting of the service, he/she may use the withdrawal form (this form can be found on the next page) to communicate his/her decision to the seller or service provider.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for hygienic reasons, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all their accessories.
The customer shall bear the cost of return shipping. No freight collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the items properly, in order to avoid possible damage during transport.
Once we receive the return package, we will check its condition and as soon as we verify that the returned items, as well as any accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email notifying him/her of the approval or rejection of the refund.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery charges will be made within the following days after the withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same payment method used by the customer for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods or until the customer has provided proof of return of the goods, whichever condition is met first.
We will not refund if the product has been used.
In case the customer receives a wrong product or in bad condition, or in case of loss or damage of products by the carrier, the customer may request its return and / or replacement, within a period of time after delivery. In such a case, we undertake to assume the return shipping costs, we will take care of picking up the defective product and/or replace the missing product with another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or service contracted).
- Attn: (here you must insert the name of the company, complete address and, if available, telephone, fax and e-mail numbers):
- I/we hereby inform you(*) that I/we hereby withdraw from my/our(*) contract for the sale of the following good/provision of the following service(*).
- Ordered on/asked for on(*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user(s).
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within a few days after receipt of the order.
In case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer.
No freight collect shipments will be accepted under any circumstances.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but in the form of a gift voucher to be used in the next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://www.botvesting.com/ the customer should contact our Customer Service.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, and should contact customer service as soon as possible by telephone: , or through the following e-mail address: email@example.com, whose business hours are: .
If the order has not left our warehouse, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the reception of the order is confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Web updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Nor is guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so that access and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.